Many of Dato’ Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi’s supporters and apologists are currently under the impression that “something big is about to happen.” But not only are they kidding themselves, they’re about to get the shock of their lives once they discover that their “Knight in Shining Armour” isn’t who he seems. The only thing that will happen these coming few weeks is the announcement that “Zahid Hamidi tendered his resignation as UMNO president.” Everything else he told his supporters are either falsehoods or the rants of a conniving schemer who’s been taken for a jolly good ride by the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
Zahid has a choice.
Either he relinquishes his position as UMNO president or he lets me get the job done for him. His warlords are slowly but surely crawling out of their rat holes, claiming that the articles I wrote against him (refer links below) are slanderous. But not only are these articles based on facts, had I wanted to, I’d have finished him off long ago by submitting to the police and the MACC some hard evidence implicating him of crime. I’d then have held a press conference to tell all and sundry why UMNO should keep a ten-foot-pole distance from him and why it is pivotal that he resigns as party president.
But I did no such thing.
I didn’t, because I prefer to grant Zahid the dignity of tendering his own resignation instead of dragging him through the mud myself. There is no version of this in which he will come out unscathed. Not only did he betray Dato’ Seri Najib Tun Razak and contribute to UMNO’s downfall during the 14th general election (GE14), he’s been leading his people down the garden path by having them believe that a PAS-UMNO-PKR unity government is about to be born. If you’re one of those who bought into his lies, I suggest that you study the points I’ve presented below herein carefully and reconsider your allegiance before it’s too late.
50 reasons why Dato’ Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi should resign as UMNO president
1. Dato’ Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi is facing some serious accusations related to some wrongdoing he committed prior to GE14.
2. Both Dr Mahathir Mohamad and members of my team have gotten hold of documentary evidence related to the wrongdoing that may earn the UMNO president some serious jail time.
3. Zahid is aware of the evidence and is desperate to change the federal government to avoid jail time.
4. If Mahathir wanted, he could have gotten both the police and the MACC to trigger a discovery into the accusations long ago before getting Zahid charged on multiple counts.
5. But the Prime Minister is holding himself back for a reason.
6. That reason has something to do with an ultimatum he delivered to Zahid which the UMNO president has agreed to in principle.
7. The ultimatum was delivered in a meeting that took place between the two on Thursday, the 13th of September 2018.
8. Zahid had just returned from Jakarta the previous day after attending a five-day retreat with five members of the “Majlis Kerja Tertinggi” UMNO and three Members of Parliament (MPs) from the party (hereinafter referred to as “The Jakarta Eight”).
9. The Jakarta Eight comprised very important UMNO members who have a very big say in the way the party is run.
10. Zahid assembled the eight in Jakarta to discuss ways in which UMNO could become part of a government.
11. He presented them an option
a. either UMNO ditched the MCA and MIC to join Pakatan Harapan, or
b. UMNO entered an agreement with Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim to trigger the collapse of Pakatan Harapan
12. The Jakarta Eight was told that should UMNO join Anwar, the party would forge an alliance with a group of MPs aligned with the PKR de facto chief and several other MPs from Amanah, Warisan, the MIC, the MCA, the DAP, Sabah and Sarawak.
13. But Zahid hasn’t the faintest idea that some, if not all, of the Amanah, Warisan, DAP, Sabah and Sarawak MPs are taking him and Anwar for a ride.
14. Regardless, The Jakarta Eight decided that PAS was not an easy party to convince and resolved to forge an alliance with Pakatan.
15. Thus, when Zahid returned home from Jakarta, he headed straight for Mahathir’s lair and offered to bring UMNO into Pakatan, lock, stock and barrel.
16. But Mahathir was not at all thrilled.
17. On the contrary, he delivered an ultimatum to Zahid by telling the latter to either accept his terms or to go fly kites.
18. The ultimatum was as follows:
a. Only select UMNO MPs would be allowed into Pakatan Harapan.
b. UMNO MPs who’re facing legal battles or those being investigated by the MACC and/or police were off limits.
c. All other UMNO MPs willing to cross over into Pakatan Harapan would not be offered government posts.
19. Mahathir then handed Zahid a list containing the names of UMNO MPs he was willing to consider.
20. Zahid’s supporters – at least, those who seem to be in the know – were not told of the list, which, if you haven’t already guessed, excludes Dato’ Seri Najib Tun Razak and anyone seen aligned with him.
21. As a matter of fact, The Jakarta Eight is itself under the impression that Zahid rejected all of Mahathir’s terms.
22. However, they haven’t the faintest idea that their president agreed to those terms in principle and has been in touch with Mahathir’s men ever since.
23. Zahid misled The Jakarta Eight by telling them that the mission is now for UMNO to forge an alliance with Anwar AND ANWAR ONLY.
24. Under the terms of this ‘mission’, UMNO will agree to form a new coalition with PAS and a list of MPs from PKR, the MCA, the MIC, Warisan, Amanah, the DAP, Sabah and Sarawak.
25. Zahid has somehow convinced his supporters that the coalition is about to come into existence and will replace Pakatan Harapan as government.
26. But not only will this never happen, not even Anwar is aware of the agreement Zahid entered with Mahathir on the 13th of September 2018.
27. In other words, Zahid is taking Anwar, his loyalists and The Jakarta Eight for a ride.
28. Basically, all he wants to do is to make sure that Barisan Nasional and UMNO in its current form no longer exists.
29. If they do, he will end up going to jail once Mahathir and the law catch up with him.
30. If they don’t, he will be safe, while Najib will end up rotting in jail.
31. Yes, not many are aware that even Anwar wants Najib to go to jail by hook or by crook.
32. From here, you can see that Zahid’s mission is only to save his own skin without giving a hoot what happens to Najib.
33. That having been said, Zahid prefers to be with Anwar more than he does with Mahathir.
34. With the old man, he will not have a position in government but will continue living as a free man.
35. With Anwar, he will get to become Deputy Prime Minister once again and serve under a government led by PKR.
36. Zahid has no qualms letting Anwar be his superior.
37. It is for this reason, above all, that he got several UMNO members and others from Barisan Nasional to attend the 64th Muktamar PAS held in Kuala Terengganu last Saturday, the 15th of September 2018.
38. So as not to offend Mahathir, he is said to have told the Prime Minister’s men that his attendance at the Muktamar was in the spirit of goodwill.
39. But our people have since confirmed that Dato’ Seri Abdul Hadi Awang isn’t too happy with Zahid and does not want anything to do with him.
40. That explains why the PAS president left it to the Syura Council to deal with Zahid and matters related to the party’s political affiliations.
41. The Syura Council is itself reluctant to have anything to do with Zahid and has come up with three reasons why an UMNO-PAS alliance leading towards a coalition should never happen.
42. The reasons, as I have been told, are as follows:
a. The Council is aware of the series of meetings Zahid had with Mahathir.
b. The Council is of the opinion that Zahid isn’t sincere and has no moral standing.
c. The Council, which does not approve of Anwar, knows that Zahid is the PKR de facto chief’s loyalist.
43. Without PAS, there is absolutely no way Zahid or Anwar can dream of toppling the Pakatan Harapan government.
(Remember, the MPs from Warisan, the DAP, Sabah and Sarawak are taking both Zahid and Anwar for a ride)
44. Perhaps now you understand why Zahid chose to keep in touch with Mahathir’s men and why he has refused to defend Najib or criticise the Prime Minister since GE14.
45. Zahid is well aware of the Syura Council’s reluctance to enter a deal with him and is already working out a Plan B.
46. On Monday, the 17th of September 2018, he was in Kota Bharu to persuade some members of the Syura Council to acquiesce to a PAS-PKR-UMNO alliance.
47. On the same day, however, he met up with several UMNO members in Kelantan and told them that an UMNO-PAS alliance was a near-sure thing.
48. That, in essence, was a lie.
49. The truth is, PAS has absolutely no intention of having anything to do with Zahid or Anwar insofar as forming a coalition is concerned and has requested top party leaders to keep a ten-foot-pole distance from them.
50. What this means, is that the deal between Zahid and Anwar is off by default whether or not the UMNO president’s people know about it.
To be continued….