TTF: Anwar, both you and I know that contesting the Port Dickson by-election was the dumbest thing you ever did.
1. You know as well as I do that the chances of you winning is slim, that even if you win, you’d manage only a slim majority.
2. It follows, that whichever way the wheel spins, your credibility as future PM is now in the balance.
3. You know as well as I do that you’re going to jail very, very soon.
4. You had two options to consider if indeed your mission was to be the eighth Prime Minister (PM) of Malaysia.
5. Option A would have paved the way for a proper pardon and your subsequent appointment as PM, while option B (the PD option) is most certainly going to land you in jail.
6. The fact that you chose option B shows just how ridiculously naive you are and why you are unfit to be considered for the top job.
7. No future PM could possibly be as stupid as you are.
8. In a couple of hours, I’ll list down 50 reasons why you will never ever get to be PM if you persist with option A.
9. Your whole family is likely to pay the price for your stupidity.
PORT DICKSON: With just two days of campaigning to go in the Port Dickson by-election, Pakatan Harapan’s (PH) candidate Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim is confident that it was the right move for him to contest the seat.
Proof of this, Anwar said, was the overwhelming support that he has received from voters in Port Dickson throughout the campaign period.
“After a week of campaigning, I am happy, I am delighted, and I believe that I have made the right decision to contest in PD (Port Dickson).
Anwar recounted his experience on past political campaign trails, saying that he was surprised by the level of support he received.
“I have been campaigning as the Opposition before this for quite some time. I have never seen the level of support from the Malays the way I have seen it now.
“For the Chinese, they have never seen me as a Malay, but as a friend.
“As for the Indians, I have to sing and dance along with them,” he said in jest to an amused crowd of nearly 1,000 people at a ceramah in Lukut here today.
Anwar added that he is also confident to be Port Dickson’s elected representative in Parliament due to the help of its former MP Datuk Danyal Balagopal Abdullah, Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and the backing of PH’s top leadership.
Source: The Malay Mail Online