Bukit Aman: We will recall 12 individuals in Adib case if new lead emerges

Mior Faridalatrash Wahid said the 12 individuals were detained earlier to assist in the investigation and they were released on police bail. Source (pic): The World News Platform

Bukit Aman Criminal Investigation Department D5 (prosecution and legal division) principal assistant director SAC Mior Faridalatrash Wahid said police will recall 12 individuals who have been previously detained to facilitate the investigation into the death of firefighter Muhammad Adib Mohd Kassim if a new lead emerged.

Asked about the possibility of the 12 individuals fleeing, he said: “I don’t see the issue of them fleeing because the police have carried out the investigation and found no clear evidence to link these 12 individuals to the incident.

On Friday, the Shah Alam Coroner’s Court ruled that Muhammad Adib, 24, died after he was assaulted by two or three unidentified people during a riot in the vicinity of a Hindu temple in Subang Jaya last year.

Following the verdict, Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Abdul Hamid Bador said the police would take appropriate action to investigate and identify those involved in the death of Muhammad Adib. 


KUALA LUMPUR: Police will recall 12 individuals who have been previously detained to facilitate the investigation into the death of firefighter Muhammad Adib Mohd Kassim if a new lead emerged.

Bukit Aman Criminal Investigation Department D5 (prosecution and legal division) principal assistant director SAC Mior Faridalatrash Wahid said the 12 individuals were detained earlier to assist in the investigation and they were released on police bail.




“The police will continue with the investigation and if there is any other evidence to support (the investigation), the police will recall them,” he said at a press conference in Bukit Aman today.

Asked about the possibility of the 12 individuals fleeing, he said: “I don’t see the issue of them fleeing because the police have carried out the investigation and found no clear evidence to link these 12 individuals to the incident.

“So there is no reason for them to flee overseas and I urge everyone not to release any information as the investigation is underway,” he said.

On Friday, the Shah Alam Coroner’s Court ruled that Muhammad Adib, 24, died after he was assaulted by two or three unidentified people during a riot in the vicinity of a Hindu temple in Subang Jaya last year.

Following the verdict, Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Abdul Hamid Bador said the police would take appropriate action to investigate and identify those involved in the death of Muhammad Adib. 

Source:


Your donation is much appreciated and will go a long way towards helping us serve you better. Click the donate button below to make a contribution (you don’t need a Paypal account to donate through Paypal, simply follow the instructions once you click the button).


FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM AND TWITTER:

TELEGRAM: Raggie Jessy Rithaudeen (click here)

TELEGRAM: Rosdzaman Dato’ Hj Mohd Yusup

TELEGRAM: Norismail Sarbini

TWITTER: Raggie Jessy Rithaudeen (click here)

WEBSITE: raggiejessyrithaudeen.com

Loading...



Your donation is much appreciated and will go a long way towards helping us serve you better. Click the donate button below to make a contribution (you don't need a Paypal account to donate through Paypal, simply follow the instructions once you click the button).


SUBSCRIBE TO US ON YOUTUBE:



YOUTUBE: THE THIRD FORCE

TELEGRAM: Raggie Jessy Rithaudeen

TWITTER: Raggie Jessy Rithaudeen

WEBSITE: raggiejessyrithaudeen.com

Loading...

COMMENTS

Comments

Comments



Loading...