TTF: Gagasan Tiga (G3) is firmly behind PDRM in its investigations into the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple riots in USJ 25, Subang Jaya.
On the 28th of November 2018, its leadership lodged a police report at the Dang Wangi police headquarters seeking probes against Waytha Moorthy over allegations that the police deliberately delayed action and issued false statements regarding the cause of the melee.
In light of PDRM’s decision to open investigation papers (see news item below), TTF proposes the following:
1. that PDRM investigates Wayhta for alleging that the Subang Jaya District Police was “irresponsible” for issuing a false statement regarding the cause of the melee.
2. that PDRM investigates Wayhta for alleging that the melee was by design.
3. that PDRM investigates the possibility that Waytha was stoking the flames of unrest with wilful and ill intent leading to aggravated tensions.
4. that PDRM investigates the possibility that the near-fatal injuries suffered by enforcement personnel were the result of Waytha’s actions
5. that Ganabatirau was complicit with Waytha in stoking the flames of unrest and religious tensions when alleging that the melee around the the Sri Maha Mariamman Devasthanam temple in USJ 25 was sparked by a group of Muslims.
6. that the DAP was behind Waytha and Ganabatirau in turning the Hindus against Muslims.
TTF wishes to stress, that the use of the Sedition Act 1948 is highly irregular given that Pakatan Harapan promised prior to the 14th general election to do away with the law.
Early tomorrow morning, TTF will release some shocking details regarding the who’s who behind the temple fiasco.
SHAH ALAM: Police have opened four investigation papers (IPs) under the Sedition Act 1948 over incidents of rioting at the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple in USJ 25 near here, earlier this week.
In a statement today, Selangor police chief Datuk Mazlan Mansor said the IPs were opened after four police reports were lodged following the spread of allegedly seditious information relating to the disturbances on social media.
“The police also arrested the administrator of the Papa Gomo blog site, Wan Muhammad Azri Wan Deris, at 1pm at the Sepang police headquarters,” he said.
Mazlan warned that stern action will be taken against any party that deliberately tries to sow discord among the country’s multiracial society
“Police reports will be filed and further investigations will be carried out on those involved,” he said.
The unrest, which occurred early Monday and Tuesday following a dispute over the 140-year-old temple’s re-location, also resulted in severe injuries to fireman Mohd Adib Mohd Kassim, who is currently being treated at the National Heart Institute.
The rioting also led to several security personnel and members of the public suffering injuries, besides the destruction of almost a dozen vehicles and a number of business premises.
Source: NST Online