Dato’ Seri Abdul Rahman Dahlan
1. Lim Kit Siang should resign from politics since he lacks the confidence to take on Najib and BN by himself despite DAP being the largest political party in Pakatan Harapan. Instead he uses Tun Mahathir who is not even a member of parliament to spearhead Pakatan.
2. Pressed to the wall in desperation, Kit Siang throws away all principles that he ever had when he had recently defended Mahathir in the recently concluded Royal Commission of Inquiry (RCI) into the RM33 billion FOREX scandal. It is the same RCI that Kit Siang has called for in the past two decades and having written a book on the same matter.
3. Having called Mahathir as Malaysia’s single, greatest “enemy” bent on destroying Bangsa Malaysia and Malaysia for the entire 22 years of him in office, Kit Siang – without any hint of shame – now propels Mahathir as the “saviour” of Malaysia.
4. Due to such unprincipled actions, I am sure Kit Siang now realises that he is a huge liability to Pakatan Harapan.
5. Having been the undisputed leader of DAP for 50 years while other political parties have changed their leaders numerous times, Kit Siang now carries a dictator image parallels with the despotic leader of North Korea.
6. It appears that Lim Kit Siang has lost it so it is best that he resigns and goes into retirement.
7. Perhaps It is time for him to step a side and pave way for progressive, inclusive and responsible leaders like YB Tan Seng Giaw to lead the party democratically.