This article is directed at Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim.
To Anwar, if you’re reading this, I hope that you take me seriously and understand that your continued associations with some quarters is a threat to Mahathir and is about to trigger a nationwide swoop that will see you behind bars for the next ten years or so.
50 reasons why Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim is likely to face arrest by or before November 2018
1. Dr Mahathir Mohamad has long planted his men in Dato’ Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi’s and Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim’s camps to trigger the defection of 54 UMNO and PKR MPs.
2. According to plans, these MPs were supposed to join others from PPBM, Amanah, Warisan, Sabah and Sarawak by the 31st of October 2018 to form a brand new coalition by November or December this year.
3. The new coalition was supposed to be named Barisan Baru Nasional (BBN), or something to that effect, and was expected to include over 30 MPs from the DAP.
4. Upon establishment, BBN would have boasted a two thirds majority in Parliament with MPs numbering some 149 persons or more.
5. Mahathir needs the numbers for a very specific reason which is beyond the scope of this article.
6. Notwithstanding the reason, the new coalition would then have requested the Yang di-Pertuan Agong to appoint a new Prime Minister in the nearest time possible.
7. Mahathir would subsequently have resigned as premier and suggested that Dato’ Seri Azmin Ali be made his successor.
8. Once Azmin is sworn in, he would have formed government and appointed Mahathir to the Council of Eminent Persons (CEP).
9. Azmin would then have turned Dato’ Seri Mukhriz Mahathir into his deputy and triggered the 15th general election by or before May 2020.
10. But it is now uncertain if any of this will ever happen.
11. Due to an article published by The Third Force yesterday (READ HERE), the plan has hit a snag, with some 18 or so MPs from UMNO either preferring to stay put or to leave the party in succession to become independents.
12. Their decision has infuriated Mahathir to the utmost of degrees.
13. So much, I am told, he confided in his men that the immediate mission is no longer to form BBN but to destroy UMNO by hook or by crook.
14. Part of the mission involves jailing Anwar by or before November 2018 to ensure that if his plan fails, so will Anwar’s.
15. I am further told that Mahathir has been in discussions with several lawyers and strategists from within and outside Pakatan Harapan to figure out ways in which he can trigger Anwar’s arrest in the nearest time possible.
16. He has in his possession six golden bullets that he plans to use to finish off the PKR de facto chief’s career once and for all.
17. The fist bullet has to do with the so-called royal pardon Anwar received on the 16th of May 2018.
18. Both Mahathir and Anwar are well aware that the granting of the pardon wasn’t in accordance with terms of the Federal Constitution of Malaysia and all attendant protocols associated with the Majlis Raja Raja..
19. It is likely that Mahathir will tell the people that he made “a grave error in judgment by overlooking these protocols” before requesting that Anwar be sent back to prison to “observe the due process of law.”
20. This is bound to upset Anwar’s daughter, Nurul Izzah Anwar, who was instrumental in bringing the old man back into the political limelight.
21. And that’s where the second bullet comes in.
22. Mahathir has in his possession solid evidence implicating Nurul in a sex scandal which is said to involve a certain personality from PKR.
23. The name of that personality will be withheld for the moment in Nurul’s best interest unless and until it is certain that the bullet will be used.
24. And that brings us to the third bullet, which, as many of you may already have guessed, has to do with homosexual acts “against the order of nature” that Anwar is said to have committed.
25. Based on evidence I myself sighted, Anwar committed these acts in Jakarta with several “toy boys” during a trip he made to the Indonesian state.
26. He is also said to be involved in four other sodomy related acts that have yet to be made public.
27. Mahathir seems to be in possession of material evidence related to two of those acts.
28. I am told, he plans to make public those acts the way he did in 1998 by telling Malaysians that he gave Anwar a second chance “but the man doesn’t seem to want to change.”
29. Anwar faces definite jail time on one count alone relating to “carnal intercourse against the order of nature” that he committed on home ground.
30. Another count relates to a 40 year old man who met me personally in Melaka last week.
31. This man allowed me to sight audiovisual evidence showing clearly that Anwar was involved in “carnal intercourse against the order of nature” with him.
32. The man in question is willing to testify at any material time in the spirit of truth and justice.
33. It is not clear at this point if Mahathir is in possession of evidence related to this man.
34. What is clear, is that the fourth and fifth bullets he possesses are the strongest of them all and are likely to end Anwar’s career for good.
35. The fourth bullet relates to allegations that Anwar issued fake share certificates to certain individuals and companies during his term in office as Minister of Finance.
36. Mahathir has in his possession evidence that the forgeries took place and plans to hold Anwar accountable for them.
37. The PKR de facto chief is likely to be charged on multiple counts of corruption and abuse of power and could be looking at a 10-year jail sentence.
38. The fifth bullet concerns the nineties forex scandal that was all the news some months back.
39. Mahathir is said to be in possession of evidence suggesting that Anwar was involved in forgery when preparing some critical financial reports related to the scandal.
40. These reports have to do with banking transactions that took place during the period in which Bank Negara is said to have lost RM31.5 billion.
41. Anwar may be looking at several criminal charges on this count alone and is likely to face some serious jail time.
42. The sixth and final bullet has to do with both Anwar and Zahid Hamidi.
43. Mahathir is aware of dealings that took place between the duo and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the President of Turkey.
44. The dealings are said to be a matter of national security concern and involve some dubious agreements Anwar and Zahid undertook with a company owned by Erdoğan’s offspring.
45. The person who mediated the agreements was none other than Dato’ Ishak Ismail, who, on the 13th of June 2016, was charged with making a misleading statement via The Star and two counts of insider trading involving more than 58 million units of shares in 2000.
46. The deals Anwar and Zahid are said to have undertaken with Erdoğan have to do with the purchase of the following:
a. Firearms (pistols and sub-machineguns)
b. Rocket Launchers
47. Mahathir is said to be in possession of evidence that could implicate both Anwar and Zahid of crime on the basis that the purchases were made for purposes other than national security.
48. Assuming true, Anwar and Zahid could be charged with treason on grounds that the deals were undertaken against the best interest our nation and its sovereign, the Yang di-Pertuan Agong.
49. In Malaysia, it is treason to commit offences against the Yang di-Pertuan Agong’s person, or to wage or attempt to wage war or abet the waging of war against the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, a Ruler or Yang di-Pertua Negeri.
50. Anwar and Zahid could face the death sentence if it is proven that they intended to wage war against the Yang di-Pertuan Agong.