Following is a post that appeared on the Facebook page of Lokman Noor Bin Adam (hereinafter referred to as “Lokman”) today, the 30th of October 2018.
In light of the above, I have taken the liberty to put together a summary of events as they transpired, complete with an honest assessment of these events and all matters associated:
1. I never once requested Lokman to promote The Third Force, be it in writing or in speech.
2. I challenge Lokman to come forward with evidence to show that I approached him to promote The Third Force.
3. I also challenge Lokman to deny that it was me who promoted him all the way in his bid for the UMNO youth leadership before he changed his mind and bid for a position in the party’s Supreme Council instead.
4. I further challenge Lokman to deny that he consulted me before dropping his bid for the youth leadership.
5. I have the black and white to show that it was Lokman who, on more than one occasion, requested that I publish his statements in the run up to the Supreme Council election.
6. I’d like to go on record to state, that Lokman more or less controlled some of the stuff I wrote via The Third Force, in a sense that he did not want me to attack Khairy Jamaluddin (when I wanted to) prior to the UMNO supreme council election.
7. Once the election was over, he made it clear that he had no qualms if I whacked Khairy as it was no longer his business if I did.
8. Then, some days after I began publicly criticising Dato’ Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, he told me over the phone that he would “stop promoting The Third Force” because I attacked his president.
9. That had me stunned for quite a while because I never recalled ever asking him to promote my blog.
10. As a matter of fact, at no point in time did I ever require Lokman’s services or regarded his services to be of any value whatsoever to me.
11. As for Zahid, I wish to make absolutely clear that my attacks on him were based on discoveries I myself made and were never once influenced by anyone.
12. That having been said, Lokman should understand, that the person who wanted Zahid gone “as soon as possible” was none other than Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, the lady he’s championing.
13. On the 27th of September 2018, the Former First Lady told me in no uncertain terms to “ask Zahid to resign today itself!” to facilitate her husband’s appointment as “Ketua umum UMNO.”
14. Dato’ Seri Najib Tun Razak was never made aware of this development.
15. Come to think of it, he isn’t aware of many things his wife says and does behind his back.
16. For instance, he is not aware that his wife read a couple of my articles and told me that she wanted Zahid gone sooner than the 29th of September 2018 deadline I gave him (READ HERE).
17.Rest assured, I paid no attention to what she had to say and was irritated with the way she was nosing into my affairs.
18. As for the part about me wanting to be the “first non-Malay Prime Minister,” I would like to have Lokman know, that I addressed this very clearly during a forum organised by NTH Media on the 8th of October 2018 (watch towards the end, from -6.26 m onwards, below).
EPISOD 53 NTH : Bicara AMBO : Adakah PPBM Merupakan UMNO Sebenar ??
Posted by Nothing To Hide MEDIA on Monday, October 8, 2018
19. As a matter of fact, I spoke to Najib about it on multiple occasions and even discussed the funding of a “Third Force Party” with him.
20. Najib expressed his agreement to the plan but could never commit a deadline.
21. Unbeknownst to him, I had a source of funding from the United States (US) that was ready to pump in millions upon millions of ringgit to realise the plan.
22. I merely discussed it with him to gauge if indeed he was committed to effecting a change in the country’s leadership.
23. I have since distanced myself from him, as it was only a matter of time before I grew uncomfortable being in the presence of his wife.
24. Not only did she demand his return as Prime Minister “as soon as possible,” the more I dug into her affairs, the more I discovered that this lady is as corrupt as corrupt gets and interfered in many of Najib’s decisions.
25. It follows, that if there is one person Malaysians ought to blame for the predicament Najib is in, that person is none other than Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, his wife.
26. Having discovered what I discovered and seen what I have seen, I assure you, that once I have my ‘info base’ sorted out, I will facilitate the disclosure of truths regarding this lady to let all and sundry know how she single handedly jeopardised the Government of Malaysia (GoM) and brought about her husband’s downfall.
27. Lokman should have known never to open his mouth.
28. Now that he has, he shouldn’t be the one to blame me for all that ‘s written above or for what I am about to say in the coming days.
29. He of all people should understand, that seeking Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s continued leadership as Prime Minister isn’t tantamount to me ‘supporting’ the man in any way.
30. If anything, I am seeking Mahathir’s continued leadership as Prime Minister because I’ve grown absolutely disillusioned with the UMNO supreme council.
31. The majority of its members are overly protective of Zahid because they think that the party president can steer UMNO into government through the backdoor.
32. If indeed that is the direction the party is bent on moving, I am all for its dissolution or its disbandment and the crossover of all its MPs to PPBM.
33. But that’s just me.
34. My advice to Lokman is to stop wasting time with these petty squabbles and focus instead on revitalising UMNO.
35. I would like him to know that I have a soft spot for him and truly believe that he has the potential to be a great leader.
36. But he must understand, that to be a great leader, he needs to first look around himself and study those he’s dealing with, including those claiming to be his ‘supporters’ and die-hard ‘loyalists’.
37. Not only is he being manipulated left, right and centre, the person he’s defending, Rosmah, is known to have referred to one of her own ‘loyalists’ as “a dog on a leash” she could manipulate.
38. I dare Rosmah to sue me if this is a lie.
39. As a matter of fact, I beg her to sue me, as doing so would offer me a chance to appear in court and let the whole world know what a ‘wonderful’ lady she is.
40. I assure you, that this lady reads each and every article The Third Force publishes and is probably one of my ‘biggest fans’.