On the 19th of September 2018, I published “50 reasons why Zahid Hamidi should resign as UMNO president (Part Two)” to give Dato’ Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi time to reconsider his position as UMNO president. Today, I’m going to present to you with exact reasons why he must resign as president by or before the 29th of November 2018 and why he is taking UMNO divisions and MPs for a ride.
To Zahid, if you’re reading this, please do take note. To the rest of you, I suggest that you first read and understand the article aforementioned herein (CLICK HERE) before attempting to read or understand this one.
50 reasons why Zahid must resign by or before the 29th of November 2018
1. Dato’ Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi told several dailies today that he first met Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad on the 7th of June 2018 and thereafter again at an unspecified date.
2. He added that he never met Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim following the 9th of May 2018 general election and that the PKR de facto leader was afraid of him.
3. Zahid lied on both counts.
4. On the 19th of September 2018, I spoke of a five-day retreat Zahid organised in Jakarta together with five members of the “Majlis Kerja Tertinggi” UMNO and three Members of Parliament (MPs) from the party (hereinafter referred to as The Jakarta Eight).
5. Just so that there is no confusion, The Jakarta Eight left for Indonesia on the 7th of September 2018 and returned to Kuala Lumpur on the 12th of September 2018.
6. Since then, Zahid and his men have had a total of seven meetings with Anwar and countless meetings with Mahathir, his men and PPBM heavyweights at various locations in Kuala Lumpur.
7. As a matter of fact, Zahid met both Mahathir and Anwar prior to the 14th general election (GE14) and undertook in separate agreements with each of them.
8. But let’s talk about The Jakarta Eight first.
9. To recap, The Jakarta Eight comprises very important UMNO members who have a very big say in the way UMNO is run.
10. Zahid assembled the eight in Jakarta to discuss ways in which UMNO could become part of a government.
11. He presented them an option
a. either UMNO ditched the MCA and MIC to join Pakatan Harapan, or
b. UMNO entered an agreement with Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim to trigger the collapse of Pakatan Harapan
12. The Jakarta Eight was told that should UMNO join Anwar, the party would forge an alliance with a group of MPs aligned with him and several others from Amanah, Warisan, the MIC, the MCA, the DAP, Sabah and Sarawak.
13. But Zahid was not aware that some, if not all, of the Amanah, Warisan, DAP, Sabah and Sarawak MPs were taking him and Anwar for a ride.
14. He only became aware of this after the 19th of September 2018 article in which I presented 50 reasons why he needed to resign as UMNO president.
15. Despite this, he continued to associate himself with Anwar, hoping that the latter would drag some 30 or so MPs from PKR to forge an alliance with UMNO.
16. At the same time, he and his men consorted with a couple of PPBM heavyweights from Selangor and Kedah to iron out the defection of some 30 or so MPs from UMNO to PPBM.
17. So you see, Zahid is taking just about everyone for a ride – Anwar, The Jakarta Eight and even Mahathir’s own men.
18. He is throwing deals in all directions hoping that one will eventually stick and bear some juicy fruit.
19. But Anwar has come to know of the deception.
20. The 19th of September 2018 article brought to his attention the meetings Zahid had with The Jakarta Eight, Mahathir and the evidence the Prime Minister has against Zahid.
21. In other words, Anwar knows that Zahid is desperate to save his own skin and is taking everyone for a ride.
22. But Anwar has also come to know of a plan by Mahathir to put him in jail by hook or by crook.
24. I repeated this again at a forum organised by Nothing to Hide Media in Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur (do watch the video below in full).
25. Since then, Anwar has himself become a very desperate man and knows that Mahathir can throw him in jail even tomorrow if he wants to.
26. Both he and Mahathir are well aware that the granting of the royal pardon to him wasn’t in accordance with terms of the Federal Constitution of Malaysia and all attendant protocols associated with the Majlis Raja Raja.
27. Mahathir plans to tell people that he made “a grave error in judgment by overlooking these protocols” before requesting that Anwar be sent back to prison to “observe the due process of law.”
28. Given options, Anwar sees no choice but to convince Zahid that he has some 30 or so MPs who are ever willing to abandon Pakatan Harapan at any moment provided that he is allowed to contest a by-election and be made Prime Minister.
29. But Zahid knows that the PAS Syura Council is reluctant to have anything to do with him or Anwar (READ HERE TO FIND OUT WHY).
30. He is aware, that without PAS, there would be no way for him or Anwar to topple the Pakatan Harapan government.
31. He is also aware that should Barisan Nasional exist past the 30th of November 2018, he stands to face 15 to 20 years of jail time once people in camp Mahathir lodge police and MACC reports against him on multiple counts.
32. It is for this reason, above all, that he has committed to destroying both Barisan Nasional and UMNO by or before the 30th of November 2018.
33. He knows that if the coalition still exists beyond the said deadline, he will end up going to jail once Mahathir and the law catch up with him.
34. Should he, however, succeed in destroying the coalition, he will remain a free man while Najib and Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor will end up rotting in jail on false charges.
35. Seeing no alternative, he undertook in an agreement with Mahathir’s men to convince as many UMNO MPs as possible that division chiefs were all too ready to jump ship and abandon Barisan Nasional for good.
36. But not only is this a big fat lie, almost 80 percent of UMNO divisions and close to 90 percent of UMNO MPs are dead against his leadership and want nothing to do with him or Mahathir.
37. As a matter of fact, following the 19th of September 2018 article, Zahid called for a meeting to assess whether or not he still commanded the majority support of party MPs.
38. He got the shock of his life when hardly 30 percent of MPs turned up for the said meeting.
39. I’m made to understand that the majority of those who didn’t turn up expressed serious concern that he was ruining the party.
40. Those who did turn up tore him to pieces upon discovering that he was dealing with both Anwar’s and Mahathir’s men and was playing it both ends against the middle.
41. But even these MPs are not aware that Zahid had already undertaken in a secret agreement with Anwar three months prior to the May 2018 election.
42. Back then, Anwar got his men to present Zahid with irrefutable evidence suggesting that Pakatan Harapan would win the general election and that Mahathir would make a comeback as Prime Minister.
43. Upon hearing this, Zahid agreed to trigger a coup soon after the general election and began strategising ways in which he could get Najib to step down as UMNO president.
44. But not even Anwar is aware that soon after the meeting Zahid had with his men, he met Mahathir’s men and assured them that Najib would be removed as UMNO president once the general election concluded.
45. Zahid also assured them that he would trigger the crossovers of UMNO MPs to PPBM assuming that Pakatan Harapan won the general election.
46. Why else do you think he refused to defend Najib or criticise the Prime Minister post GE14?
47. It is absolutely clear that Dato’ Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi is on a mission to cripple Barisan Nasional and is a grave threat to both the coalition and UMNO.
48. He needs to resign as UMNO president by or before the 29th of November 2018 or risk having a group of us lodge multiple criminal reports against him.
49. I assure you that we have all the evidence and witness reports we need to put Zahid behind bars for a very, very long time.
50. As we speak, several UMNO members are already planning a revolt during the upcoming UMNO general assembly to seek his resignation by hook or by crook.